Complying with the requirements of the Clean Air Act, Clean Water Act, and other pollution control acts can be overwhelming for many industrial and institutional facilities. Penalties, levied by state and federal agencies, for non-compliance can be costly. Let GHR assess your facility's regulatory compliance needs including your permitting, record-keeping, and periodic reporting requirements.
GHR has been helping facilities meet Federal Air Pollution Control Act requirements for more than 15 years. GHR can provide the assistance necessary for a facility to meet all requirements under the increasingly strict regulations. GHR can prepare Title V air permits, obtain natural or synthetic minor status for facilities, and prepare permits for all combustion equipment and other air pollution sources.
- PA, Philadelphia, NJ, DE, NY, and NYC.
- Pre-Construction Permits and Renewals
- Title V Reporting
- Synthetic Minor Applications for Reduced Reporting Requirements
- Emissions Statements/AIMS Report
- Boilers, Emergency Generators, Incinerators, EtO sterilizers
Avoid costly penalties from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and your state environmental regulatory agency for failing to comply with the myriad environmental regulations governing your facility. An overview of your facility’s operations and a brief review of permits and other records will highlight areas of exposure to state or federal penalties. If a more detailed inspection of regulatory compliance issues is what you need, GHR recommends a comprehensive facility environmental compliance audit. Either way, GHR can simplify your compliance responsibilities by presenting your audit results with findings and recommendations in one easy-to-understand report.
- Limited or Comprehensive Auditing
- EPA Self-Policing Audit Assistance
- Healthcare and Educational Institutions
- Industrial Facilities
- WastewaterTreatment Plants
- Air and Water Pollution Regulations
- Oil Storage Tank Management
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Regulated Medical Waste Management
- Asbestos Surveys
- Universal Waste Management
- Community Right-to-Know
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP)
- Discharge to Storm Water Permits (DSW)
- Underground Injection Control Permits (UIC)
- Oil Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasure Plan (SPCC)
- Industrial Discharge Permits
Underground Storage Tank Management and Design
GHR has performed underground storage tank (UST) and aboveground storage tank (AST) management for hundreds of clients. Often, we have been retained to determine if a company’s tanks are in compliance with state and federal regulations. GHR also has extensive experience in tank testing and removal, tank design, tank upgrades, and replacement projects. GHR can also evaluate the use of alternate fuels that do not require aboveground or underground tanks.